Alan R. Post D.C. is a chiropractic physician. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Human Biology and graduated with honors from Logan College of Chiropractic in 1982. He has post graduate certification in acupuncture. In 1993, he was a member of a North American Physician Delegation to China. He is past president of both RI State & North-East regional chiropractic associations. He is a member of the Advisory Board at the University Bridgeport Chiropractic College. Dr. Post has instructed physicians for continuing education credentialing, is an integrative medicine program consultant, and has been active in the health care reform process; having participated on a number of committees (as both a member and a presenter). Dr. Post maintains two active patient care practices in RI. He has received numerous awards for his professional service. Dr. Post has also contributed a chapter to the collaborative work titled: Meditation as Medication for the Soul, by best selling author Rajinder Singh. The book is currently available in five languages.
To learn more about Dr. Alan R. Post or to schedule an appointment with us, Call 401-294-9550 today! An initial complementary consultation will be provided to determine if your case is appropriate for treatment. For more information, check out our chiropractic services or learn
What to Bring and Expect for your visit with us.
Dr. Post's accomplishments include:
- Past President of the RI and Northeast Regional Chiropractic Associations
- Member of the Advisory Board for the University of Bridgeport Chiropractic College (2000-present)
- Founder and Director of the Newport Alternative Health Center (1987-2003)
- Member of a U.S. Physicians Delegation to the Peoples Republic of China (1993)
- Honors Graduate of Logan College of Chiropractic (1982)
- Past Member of the BC/BS/RI Specialty Advisory Committee
- Health care consultant for Integrative Medicine
- Ongoing post graduate studies in Acupuncture, Orthopedics, Radiology, Sports Injury, Nutrition and Integrative Medicine
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association (1980 - present)