Absolute MED-CAM Integration (AMI)
Our experience in the healthcare field over the past 3 decades provides you experienced consulting services to help facilitate the integration of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) into your existing traditional medical health care delivery systems.
These programs can be implemented for business, industry, government and municipalities. They are designed for the payers of health care services. Payer verified out comes 32% savings, 85% opioid reduction, 95% patient satisfaction.
Provider Networks Include:
Chiropractic physicians, acupuncturists, massage therapists, holistic nurse case mangers. Established networks are delivering services in many states across the country. All our integrative alternative providers have been credentialed NCQA guidelines.
Benefits of CAM:
Lower technology, lower cost, high safety providers, improved patient outcomes, improved patient satisfaction, reduced pharmaceutical costs, reduced out-pt. procedures, reduced hospitalizations, reduced sick days, enhanced worker productivity, and reversal of spiraling health care expenditures.
Integrative Health Care for a Medicaid Population
1. Integrated Chronic Pain Program
- Reduce one of the largest cost drivers in healthcare. Our programs utilize accupuncturists, massage therapists, chiropractic physicians and holistically trained RN's.
2. Physical Medicine Benefit Management
- If you utilize physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and need management for more cause effective utilization.
3. Chiropractic Benefit Management
- We have the experience and the program for more cost effective utilization of these services.
Click here to read about Letter to the Editor
Click here to read about A. R. Post Opinion
Call us today to discuss how our programs can reduce your health care cost and improve outcomes.